Lobe Sciences to Present at Psychedelic Capital Virtual Investor Conference
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 24, 2021) – Lobe Sciences Ltd. (CSE: LOBE) (OTC Pink: GTSIF) (“Lobe” or the “Company“) announces that Philip Young, CEO and Director, and Maghsoud Dariani, Chief Science Officer will be presenting on Thursday, February 25th, 2021 at 5:45 pm EST at “The Gold Standard in Psychedelic Investment, Psychedelic Capital Virtual Investment Conference”, a platform showcasing the top companies, latest IPOs, newest opportunities, and deepest industry insights.
As a presenting sponsor, the Company will connect directly with some of the earliest moving investors in the psychedelic industry and reach an audience of 2,000+ investors. Presentations are 30 minutes in length, with 10 minutes allocated to a one-on-one Q&A session with the audience.
Investors can register to the event using the following link:
Recent Company highlights & topics to be discussed include:
– Executed definitive agreement for the $32,000,000 sale of Cowlitz Cannabis Assets;
– The successful completion and testing of the proof-of-concept prototype of Lobe’s proprietary nasal mist device;
– Pre-clinical study of psilocybin plus NAC for treatment of PTSD and mTBI with the University of Miami;
– The appointment of Philip Young as CEO and Director;
– The closing of an upsized $3,445,847 non-brokered private placement;
– The appointment of Jonathan Gilbert as Executive Chairman.
About Lobe Sciences Ltd.
Lobe Sciences is a life sciences company focused on psychedelic medicines. The Company, through collaborations with industry leading partners, is engaged in drug research and development using psychedelic compounds and the development of innovative devices and delivery mechanisms to improve mental health and wellness.